Thursday, January 15, 2009

transparency

If we would just be transparent that we don't have it all together. If we could all truly tell the truth about our hurts and needs, I think we could better bear each others burdens. I also am convinced that we could testify more effectively of Christ in us. His abilitly to save, comfort, and heal.

I think everytime we say we are okay when we aren't or give God credit for something we truly haven't even begun to let him work out in our lives we lie. We lie to ourselves, we lie to others and we are not giving God any glory because our life lived out will show itself to me less than honorable, less than glorifying to His name.

I ache for God in all the places of my heart and life. I don't want to just pretend He is there and then try to workup the appearance that He is. This is my prayer and I know I am far from this place right now.

I will coninue to ask for God's help to press through this to victory in Him.

Eph 3:16-18
LW

No comments: